Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who I work with...general agent...

Here is a list of folks I work with in group....

http://nv.wordandbrown.com/Default.aspx
Word and Brown is the general agent I work with in Northern Nevada, I work mostly with the folks who deal in Aetna. I find Aetna the most competitive, however their plans are very structured and you can't move them around to get a lower rate. But in any case they respond well and I can always pose questions to them.
In group they represent Allied, Best Life and Aetna. Allied seems to be a good company with a not so great network in our area. Best Life, I don't write them thru Word cause I really like my Best Life representative and she writes thru One Source. Aetna is the company I deal with the most.

http://www.onesourcenv.com/products.htm
One Source is another general agent I work with, they represent Starmark and Best Life. I don't know much about Starmark except to say that they're commissions drop off dramatically after the first year. They also represent Best Life and my favorite Best Life rep Charly Rowan works thru them. Charly Rowan is an amazing representative and if I could write every piece of business that comes across my desk with her, my life would be so easy. She is the very best at work she does and she works so hard.

No comments: